One, Two, Three
Christmas Decoration Jesus Christmas Oil Lamp with Christmas Red Flower
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal excludes store pick up items; merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax, before gift wrap charges, and after any discounts or coupons). Truck delivery and shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 3-6 business days. Items shipped directly from the vendor or to Alaska and Hawaii have longer delivery lead times. This offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Business Direct orders.
If you are someone who loves bright flowers, the Jesus Christmas Oil Lamp with Christmas Red Flower from Norassj will surely grab your attention. This wreath features clusters of Christmas red flower from a woven branch ring. It is trimmed with green leaves for added natural appeal.
- Focus: Handmade
- Material: Outdoor realistic greenery, artificialsunflowers.
- Wreath Diameters: 17.8″ -overall diameter
- Applicable throughout the year.
- Covers indoor/outdoor versatility.
- It can be placed anywhere in front of doors, fireplaces, gardens, etc.
- Handmade with authentic craftsmanship.
- Exceptional high-quality materials.
- Designed to be beautiful, crafted to last!
- Natural lifelike appeal.
- Wreaths make wonderful hostess, housewarming or special occasion gifts.
Recommended for covered area outdoors or indoors.
During the holidays, it can be hung on the wall, door, or even on the mantelpiece. Or outside the house, garden, or deck. This is a highly collectible nostalgic gift, the perfect gift for family and friends. The wreath is made of quality materials and will last a long time without the maintenance!
If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, please take care to protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
If your wreath is mounted on an indoor door, we recommend securing it in two positions to prevent it from hitting the door when it is opened or closed.